- Version 0.9.2
- Download 191
- File Size 52.27 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 13, 2018
- Last Updated May 15, 2018
Skydive Logbook Template
Here's a simple excel skydiving log book for you!
This excel saves you time and is fun. Log your most important facts about each skydive.
- Log exit altitude, opening altitude, freefall time from your altimeter/ditter
- Add jump number, dropzone, details like maneuver, your points of improvement etc.
- Add a "sign-off" with name, the license number of a co-jumper
The excel presents a handy dashboard with:
- Total number of jumps
- Number of jumps during the past 12 months
- Total freefall time
- Time under canopy
Contains one tab with altitudes in feet + one in metric units.
Never forget your skydive log book again. Have it in your cloud service of choice and always up-to-date.
Disclaimer: For regulations on how you have to log your jumps, please consult your licensing authority. I do not guarantee any acceptance of a digital log book. Usage of the template on own risk.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.